How to control the mind?
(How to control the mind?) Sometimes where all the peace of our mind is lost. Then the mind becomes very restless. And to keep this mind calm, we can try some things. Check other link- https://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Mind
- Adhere to certain rules regularly. Such as eating and sleeping at certain times of the day, not watching television at meal times, sitting at home for at least one time each day, maintaining minimum sleep time. When the body is healthy, the mind is healthy and controlled.
- Talk to everyone at least once a day at home.
- Meditate. Meditation calms the mind.
- Develop a habit of reading books. At least try to apply some good lessons from each book to one’s life.
- Stop libel gossip.
- Do not listen to the words of the people. Preventing yourself from doing good to others by hurting yourself.
- Protecting yourself and your family financially at every step of life.
- Have confidence in yourself and have a mindset to change according to circumstances.
- Being optimistic and creating distance from being pessimistic.
- Do not try to control others by imposing oneself on others.
- Keeping yourself away from sick and hurtful thoughts.
- Protest against wrongdoing at just the right level at the right time.
- Do not cause unrest in your own family by comparing yourself unnecessarily with others.
- Learning to live now. We cannot control anything past or future. So do not waste time and mental peace thinking about what to do or what to do if you do it. Check my other blog- https://www.successme4u.com/ways-to-stay-healthy/stay-fit-stay-healthy-ways-to-stay-healthy/
Changing the behavior is more likely to bring a good mood. Ex:
- Find out its qualities rather than human faults.
- Speak respectfully to everyone in the workplace. Maintaining goodwill with everyone will also give you peace of mind.
- Thank good people. The practice of giving thanks will keep your own peace of mind.